Limescale doesn’t just look unpleasant – it reduces performance and can ultimately shorten the life of an appliance. OUST’s range of products are designed to restore good-as-new shine and performance to your household appliances – no hassle, just great results.
Did You Know?
Limescale builds up in layers around heating elements so more energy is required when heating water. The result is a reduction in efficiency and an increase in running costs.
OUST All purpose Descaler is specially formulated to work quickly and easily to restore most small household appliances to their best in just 10min. Its super-fast action is ideal for use in ketttles, coffee machines, steam irons and shower heads. It is important to descale appliances regularly - every 3 months in hard water areas and every 6 months in soft water areas.
HOW TO USE
Kettles: (Check manufacturer’s instructions before use)
- Half fill kettle with water and boil (do not overfill). Unplug and place in empty sink. Slowly add contents of sachet. Leave for 10 minues. Use 2 sachets for heavy scale.
- If any limescale remains, reheat solution until it fizzes (DO NOT boil as this may cause overflow).
- Pour solution away, rinse kettle with cold water, boil again with clean water and rinse once more.
Steam Irons: (Check manufacturer’s instructions before use as some irons may not be suitable for treatment)
- Heat iron until it is hand hot and then unplug (ensure iron is switched OFF during descaling). Empty contents of sachet into a jug and pour into iron's water chamber. Top up with water and set to steam position (but DO NOT turn iron on).
- Place iron in an empty plastic bowl with the warm plate facing down. Shake gently until solution starts to drain through steam holes. Leaver for 10 minutes (or until empty). If iron has a spray button, briefly pump any remaining solution through.
- Rinse thoroughly with cold water, drain and dry. To sensure solution is completely cleaned from iron, briefly iron a spare piece of fabric before using.
- Half fill water reservoir with water and add contents of sachet.
- Switch machine on and allow about half of the solution to filter through before switching off.
- After 10 minutes switch machine on to filter through remainder of solution, before runnng the mahcine thwough twice with clean water.
- Detatch shower head, sprinkler nozzle and place in a jug.
- Empty contants of 1 sachet into jug and ad how water to cover sprinkler holes. Leave for 10 minutes.
- Pour solution away, rinse well with clean water and reassemble shower head.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.