MONIN Premium Roasted Hazelnut Syrup 1 Litre for Coffees, Frappes and Cocktails. Vegan-Friendly, 100 Percent Natural Flavours and Colourings.
MONIN Roasted Hazelnut Syrup has an intensely rich aroma of roasted nuts, with hints of praline and toffee, with a smoky, nutty taste. It was developed after the huge popularity of MONIN hazelnut Syrup in speciality coffee. It has an a more powerful hazelnut flavour and aroma especially when used in speciality coffee applications. The Hazelnut originates from Asia, where Chinese Manuscripts have been discovered, talking about both the nut and its tree. MONIN Roasted Hazelnut Syrup is a versatile and rich in taste syrup. Add a touch into multiple beverage applications such as hot chocolates, coffees, frappes, cocktails and mocktails.
- Flavour: Nutty mouthfeel with a slight praline aftertaste.
- Used in coffee-based drinks, hot chocolates and hot drinks, milkshakes, frappes and dessert drinks
- Use 15-20ml per serve for hot drinks, 10-25ml for cocktails, 20-30ml for frappes and milkshakes, depending on recipe
- Contains HAZELNUT extract. Suitable for vegan, vegetarian diets. Alcohol-free, Halal, Kosher. Pure sugar syrup. Natural flavourings.
- Volume: 1 litre PET bottle
Store in a dry, cool (<25°C) place and protected from light
Sugar, water, natural flavouring, concentrated lemon juice, colour: E150a, preservative: E202. Contains HAZELNUT extract.
Energy: 314 kcal / 1311 kJ Fat: 0 g, of which saturates: 0 g Carbohydrate: 78.5 g, of which sugars: 77.9 g Fibers: 0 g Protein: 0 g Sodium: 11.3 mg Salt: 0.03 g.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.