Antiseptic wound cleansing for cuts, grazes, bites and stings. 50ml to 1 litre, 1 capful to half pint of water. Cover with clean, dry dressing.
- Midwifery 25ml to 1 litre, 1 capful to 1 pint of water for external antisepsis.
- Household Nurseries 50ml to 1 litre, 1 capful to half pint of water.
- Linen, Napkins, Handkerchiefs etc 25ml to 1 litre, 3 capfuls to 1 half gallon of water.
- Lavatories, sinks (not acrylic), drains, bins Use undiluted Dettol Liquid.
- Acrylic materials e.g. baths 25ml to 1 litre, 7 capfuls to 1 gallon of water.
- Floors and hard surfaces 25ml to 1 litre, 7 capfuls to 1 gallon of water.
- Personal hygiene Not for eczematous conditions. Do not use undiluted.
- Bathing 1-2 capfuls to bath water.
- Dandruff 25ml to 1 litre, 1 capful to 1 pint of warm water. Pour over scalp, leave for 10 minutes before shampooing.
- Spots and Pimples 50ml to 1 litre, 1 capful to 1 pint of warm water. Bathe affected area daily.
Do Not Use Undiluted
Keep out of reach of children
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.