Ronseal One Coat Damp Seal - White - 2.5L
This will brush straight onto damp. It'll seal it, permanently cover any damp stains and stop it damaging your paint.
•Permanently blocks damp stains
•Protects your paintwork
•Ready to paint over in 4 hours
Before you start
Only apply the Anti Mould Clear Coat in rooms that are above 10°c. Open doors and windows for added ventilation and put down a dust sheet to protect anything you don’t want to get paint on.
How to prepare walls
- If your wall has mould on it, you need to get rid of this first. Use mould killer to remove it and DON’T try and rub it away. This could spread mould spores to other areas of your wall or ceiling.
- Sand off any loose or flaking paint or plaster so you have a smooth surface to paint.
- If you’re planning on changing the colour of you walls, do before applying the Anti Mould paint.
- Give the paint a thorough stir to smooth out any lumps.
- Pour the tin contents into a tray and cover your brush or roller.
- Apply the paint just like you would if it was a normal emulsion.
- Wait for hours for the first coat to dry.
- Apply the second coat.
- The second coat will be dry in two hours but leave 24 hours before you let any condensation build up in the room.
Don’t paint over the anti-mould coating as this will stop it from working.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.