- Lightweight cut resistant glove.
- Exceptional dexterity for safe handling of the smallest components.
- Extremely successful used as a glove liner in conjunction with traditional work gloves.
- Used this way it can provide additional protection should the outer glove incur laceration.
- EN388: 2016
- Level 1 - Abrasion
- Level X - Cut Resistance (Glove blunted the blade, ISO 13997 test required)
- Level 4 - Tear Resistance
- Level X - Puncture
- Level A - ISO 13997 Cut Resistance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.