StarTech.com USB2.0 Flash Drive Duplicator and Eraser
This standalone USB duplicator lets you clone or erase two flash drives without connecting to a host computer.
1:2 Drive Duplication
The USB cloner lets you copy up to two drives simultaneously (synchronous duplication) with speeds of up to 1.5GB per minute. It also offers asynchronous duplication which lets you remove and replace a drive while the other drive continues to copy.
The duplicator features two duplication modes: system-and-file, or whole-drive. System and file provides reduced duplication times, copying partitions and stored data while ignoring any sections with empty space. Whole-drive provides a sector-by-sector (mirror image) duplication of the drive. This duplication mode is ideal when you need to capture everything on the drive, including hidden data.
Erase Two Drives Simultaneously
The USB flash drive duplicator lets you wipe USB drives two at a time and supports several erase modes including:
Secure erase meets global requirements, including the new NIST (SP 800-88 Rev1) standards, ensuring that all drives are wiped properly.
Easy to Use
The standalone USB duplicator features an LCD display so that you can monitor erasing and duplication to ensure completion. It also has four shortcut keys for easy operation.
USBDUP12 is TAA compliant and backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty with free lifetime technical support.
- â€¢ Duplicate or erase two USB drives simultaneously without connecting to a computer, using this standalone USB duplicator
- â€¢ Remove and replace a drive while the other drive continues to copy, using asynchronous duplication
- â€¢ Perform system-and-file or whole-drive duplication with this USB cloner
- â€¢ Wipe USB drives confidently with erase modes that meet NIST and DoD standards
- â€¢ Monitor the status of jobs to ensure completion using the LCD display
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.