Phoenix SS1171K/E Lynx Safe
E= Electronic Version
The SS1171E is part of the Lynx SS1170 series from Phoenix Safe and features a high security electronic lock with a digital keypad which is powered by a battery. As standard it has a time delay function as well as an opening window with these functions normally not available at this level. Inside there is a fixed shelf provided to allow you to organise the contents to suit. This model has a manufacturers recommended rating of £3,000 for cash or £30,000 for valuables and can be secured using the points in the base or rear.
- External Dimensions W x H x D: 350mm x 280mm x 300mm
- Internal Dimensions W x H x D: 275mm x 200mm x 210mm Please add an additional 30mm to the external depth to include the lock.
- High security electronic lock powered by a 9 volt battery - supplied
- Digital lock features a user and a master code with a time delay and opening window function
- Recommended rating of £3,000 for cash or £30,000 for valuables
- Designed to conform to VDMA 24992 German standard
- 2 x 20mm diameter locking bolts secure door
- Double walled construction to a total thickness of 35mm
- Supplied with one fixed shelf
- Carpet lined base to help protect valuables from damage while being stored
- Base and back fixing holes - bolts for concrete floor or brick wall supplied
- Also available with a key lock
- Weight: 20kg
- Capacity: 11 Litres
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.