Nature Organic Safe Lawn Feed 10kg
This Nature Safe Lawn Feed feeds lawns and enriches soil and is a 100% plant-based organic fertiliser. It stimulates micro-organisms in the soil thanks to its high sugars and proteins, feeds and thickens lawns, enriches soil and suppresses weeds. Contains 15% seed and its NPK ratio is 6-3-2:
- 6 % total Nitrogen (N) (organically bound)
- 3 % total phosphorus (P₂O₅) (1.5%P)
- 2 % potassium oxide (K₂O) (1.6%K) Usage tips:
- An ideal feed which can be applied anytime from March to October. Repeat treatment every 4 weeks to maintain a perfect lawn.
- If conditions are very dry, a little watering in helps to kick start the process.
- Do not apply during drought, in freezing conditions or if the grass is under stress. Do not apply in windy weather to avoid drift onto areas such as shrubs or patios.
- Mix product well before use. Instructions:
- For standard treatment apply to lawns evenly at 75g/m² (bag covers 133m²).
- For regular top-up feeds, apply evenly at 50g/m² (bag covers 200m²).
- For best results use a lawn fertiliser spreader. If treating by hand, mark out the area to ensure even application; do not over-apply to avoid damage to your lawn. After application:
- Your lawn will be gradually re-invigorated in the weeks following application.
- Grass will become a richer green colour.
- It is advisable to wait 3-4 days after application before mowing your lawn.
- Once the product is fully watered in, children and pets need not be excluded. Safety information:
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Read label before use.
- Store in a dry, frost free environment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.